|Foundation for a
The Foundation for P.E.A.C.E. was founded in 1979 to promote community and international peace by helping people:
- find personal peace;
- share their views of world peace and how to achieve it; and
- promote peace at community levels.
The Foundation's programs include:
- Fostering the use of conflict resolution techniques in family and community affairs, in international development, and in political processes within and between nations;
- Publishing PEACE in Action and producing and distributing other educational materials; and
- Promoting the establishment of conflict resolution processes.
Those interested in contributing financially to the publication costs can write the editor at:
They can send financial contributions to:
Foundation for P.E.A.C.E.,
P. O. Box 9151
Asheville, NC 28815-0151
telephone: (828) 296-0194